Benefits to Commercial Partners
We believe there are significant planning and operational benefits that result from employing the MEL Index. These include:
- A clear representation of senior management’s perspective on the role of, and the skills required by managers, entrepreneurs and leaders within an organization.
- A description of outstanding managers, entrepreneurs and leaders currently within their own organization.
- A quantitative measure of individual and institutional capabilities on the Manager, Entrepreneur and Leader dimensions.
- A powerful visual representation of these capabilities
- A link between these ratings and relevant company performance measures (profitability; innovation intensity, etc.)
- The ability to provide diagnostic insights on the MEL balance required to manage your “ambidextrous organization” – this may include recommendations on such concerns as recruitment, coaching, training, and organizational structure.
- The opportunity to take MEL measures over time in order to retain an appropriate capability balance for sustaining innovation
- A data base of results from similar companies that offers a comparative benchmark of MEL profiles.